Please note that sessions must be booked in advance and adults are required to wear face coverings (unless exempt). Visit the Lambeth Council’s Better Start Children’s Centre page for timetables for your area.
Timetables cover the following areas:
- Brixton/Tules Hill
- North Lambeth
Better Start Children’s Centres offer a wide range of activities, help and support for young children (aged 0-4) and their families.
These can include health services like:
- Ante-natal and post-natal care
- Baby clinics
- Groups to support breastfeeding and infant feeding
- Support around children’s diet and nutrition
There are lots of services for parents and carers too, including:
- Family learning courses
- Parenting support groups
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes
- Support around training and employment