Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- A team building day – volunteer with us on one of our supermarket collections and see how many food donations your team can generate.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.
Our current partners include:
Local Greens for supporting us with donations of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
Focus Lighting who have supported in numerous ways including renewing our internal warehouse lighting and providing their van for parcel deliveries.
Our wonderful local outdoor fruit and vegetable stall on Chestnut Road in West Norwood SE27 who have regularly donated for many years.