Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- A team building day – volunteer with us on one of our supermarket collections and see how many food donations your team can generate.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.
Our current partners include:
Local Greens for supporting us with donations of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables https://www.localgreens.org.uk/
Focus Lighting who have supported in numerous ways including renewing our internal warehouse lighting and providing their van for parcel deliveries http://focuslighting.co.uk/
Our wonderful local outdoor fruit and vegetable stall on Chestnut Road in West Norwood SE27 who have regularly donated for many years.
Banquet Go to their website to arrange an order for us through them https://www.bankuet.co.uk/
Give Food Who do so much for our foodbank https://www.givefood.org.uk/
Lambeth Larder is a fantastic resource and their website provides lots of really useful information regarding support beyond food parcels https://www.lambethlarder.org/